Sail And Sacrifice Download Highly Compressed Rar
Download ->->->-> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)
About This Game
In this single player open-world adventure game, you will be the captain of yer own pirate fantasy! Explore 25 islands, sail the seas, amass a crew, and choose yer allies in The Archipelago.
- Explore The Archipelago - See that giant skull in the distance? The massive volcano? Tall towers overlooking the sea? Anything the light touches is yers to discover. With 25 islands to explore, Sail and Sacrifice offers over 25 hours of immersive gameplay. The tribal, pirate, and Spanish architecture near the mountains and shorelines are filled with civilization, wildlife, and opportunity.
- Captain a Ship - Expand yer crew, choose yer First Mate, decide the share for each member, and have them follow ye into battle. Gain respect by sinking ships and fencing enemies land and at sea. Spend yer treasure on a variety of ships and weapon types to strike harder.
- Choose yer Allies - The Kalinago natives look to their three Gods for help against the rise of piracy under immortal Captain Warden and the oppression of Spanish Prince Burgés who claims divine right over the others. But there is more to this war than meets the eye. Take sides as the dynamic story and its characters change around you.
- Live the Fantasy - Sail and Sacrifice brings ye to the world of pirates, getting drunk on tavern rum, singing sea shanties, and enjoying the witty conversations. All the while, discover ancient temples built by the natives that contain powerful artifacts. Visit the royal Spanish palace to admire their zoo animals, Renaissance paintings, and fine wine.
Title: Sail and Sacrifice
Genre: Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG, Simulation
Release Date: 23 May, 2019
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 900 Series/AMD Radeon HD 7950 or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 15 GB available space
This game feels like the spiritual successor to the classic Sid Meier's Pirates (which is one of my all time favorite games). There is plenty of land and sea to explore to find loot or combat. The combat system is a little difficult to figure out at first but once you get the hang of it, its very satisfying to chop[ your foes in half.
It has a similar open world feel to the elder scroll\/witcher franchise, which are also some of my personal favorites. My only complaint is the controls are a little stiff but overall I see significant potential in this game, especially at this price point. I feel like I am just beginning to dip my toes into what the game has to offer and I'm looking forward to the secrets this Indie game holds within.
Depths of Limbo - Soundtrack download for pc [portable]
Fishing Planet: Salmon Star Pack download for windows
Hyperdevotion Noire: Ultimate Generia G Set [addons]
Download Goalie VR zip
kuso - Soundtrack Vol 1 + Collector's Content full crack [pack]
Hello Charlotte: Heaven's Gate Activation Code [full version]
The Jackbox Party Quintpack Ativador download [Xforce keygen]
The 7th Guest - Legacy Edition (English Voice-Only) Ativador downlo...
Slave Ghost - OST Torrent Download [Keygen]
Sanic T-Shirts DLC Torrent Download [Ativador]